Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

You are the man.

This pwns hard dude. Im a long time mario fan, and you make me happy. This is truly great man, truly great stuff. Just make sure the quality stays this good for the sequel. Can't wait.

A Tribute NewGrounds A Tribute NewGrounds

...

first of all, its heart wrenching, not renching. This doesn't involve much Flash skill or anything. Not particularly interesting, funny, violent or new. Nothing about it makes me say, "nice vid" or "not bad" or "decent" or even "sub-par" for that matter. Think before you post stuff. Go watch the Top 10 videos, THAT is what people want to see. Does this resemble that in AAAAAAAAAAANy way? no. not at all. So why would people want to see this, so that they can be reminded of the fact that this indeed is Newgrounds? Well cap'n, i think the majority of the viewers here were aware of that fact when they typed in the URL. I don't wanna be mean or anything, but please please PLEASE think before you post something that you know isn't something somebody might want to watch.

Good Luck in the future.

Star Wars SuperMarioStyle Star Wars SuperMarioStyle

not bad

pretty cool stuff. except, um, just to, uh, remind you. Mario CAN throw fireballs, with that little flower business thing. Just thought I'd remind you.

FiretruckJoe responds:

Yea I know but not when he doesn't have the flower.